The report of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China has identified the direction, objectives and requirements for the reform and development of SOEs and State-owned assets supervision and administration authorities in the new era. By identifying the unique features of Chinese SOEs, the aim of the debate is to characterise the changes necessary for SOEs to adapt to these reforms and it will impact their domestic and international economic strategies. To do so, Pascal Lamy exchanges his views with :
- Hans-Paul BURKNER, Chairman, Boston Consulting Group
- LI Jianhong, Chairman, China Merchants Group
- TSE Ping, senior vice chairman, CP Group
- XIAO Yaqing, Minister, State-owned Asset Supervision and Administration Commission, State Council, China
- ZHU Min, President, National Institute of Financial Research
If you more information on this intervention or the Boao Forum, you can consult the Forum’s website.