Pascal Lamy, our honourary president, will speak at the European Development Days on Wednesday 27 November in Brussels on aid and trade. It will take place at Tour & Taxis in the Auditorium B on Wednesday 27 November 2013 at 14h.
He will speak with:
– Fatima Acy, Commissioner for Trade and Industry, African Union
– Bethlehem Alemu, Founder and General Manager, soleRebels
– Jason Clay, Senior Vice President, Market Transformation, World Wide Fund for Nature
– Jørgen Ole Haslestad, President and Chief Executive Officer, YARA International
– Vera Kwakofi, Journalist, BBC Africa – Moderator
– Apollo Owuor, Director for Agriculture and Corporate Affairs, Europe-Africa-Caribbean-Pacific Liaison Committee
– Klaus Rudischhauser, Deputy Director General, Directorate-General for Development & Cooperation – EuropeAid
For more information, please see the European Development Days program.