The Jacques Delors Institute organised, in partnership with the European Movement – France, a debate between MEPs from the Ile-de-France region. This event aims at enhancing discussions and reactions from MEPs on the Union’s hot topics and the parliamentary life. The theme of this sequence is “Where is Europe Going?” and tries to put “Faces on Divides” that are currently under the spotlights.
Eight MEPs have confirmed their attendance so far :
- Patrick LE HYARIC, European United Left
- Pascal DURAND, The Greens – European Free Alliance
- Guillaume BALAS, Socialists & Démocrats
- Pervenche BERES, Socialists & Démocrats
- Christine REVAULT D’ALLONNES BONNEFOY, Socialists & Démocrats
- Jean-Marie CAVADA, Alliance of Liberals and Democrats for Europe
- Alain LAMASSOURE, European People’s Party
- Constance LE GRIP, European People’s Party
For more information on the event and register to it, you can consult the dedicated webpage on the European Movement – France website (in French). Equally, you can get informed on previous “Grands Oraux” which took place at le Mans (in French) and Toulouse, on the 19th and 21st of September respectively.
Be aware that this event will be in French