Our honourary president, Pascal Lamy, speaks during a discussion on a Manifesto for a global democracy at Sciences Po on the 30 January at 17h30.
Will also speak:
– Boutros BOUTROS-GHALI, Former secretary general of the United Nations
– Fernando IGLESIAS, Council chairman of the World Federalist Movement
– Heikki PATOMAKI, Professor of World Politics at Helsinki University
– Alain TOURAINE, Director of studies at the Ecole des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales
– Bertrand BADIE, Professor at Sciences Po (moderator)
For more information, please see the website of Sciences Po.