Brussels, 12 June 2015 – The role of multilateralism in Africa : from despair to hope?
Pascal Lamy, our President emeritus, participates in the Forum CransMontana plenary session about the role of multilateralism in Africa’s developement.
Chair : Mr. Pascal Lamy Former Director General, World Trade Organization
Special Guest : Mr. Michel Kafando Transitional President of the Republic, Burkina Faso
with the participation of :
– Mr. François Lonseny Fall, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Guinea
– Mr. Akwasi Opong-Fosu, Minister of State, Ghana
– Mr. Serifo Embalo, Minister of Trade, Guinea Bissau
– Mr. Abdoulaye Diouf Sarr, Minister of Tourism & Air Transport, Senegal
– Mr. Aboubakary Abdoulaye, First Vice-Speaker of the Senate, Cameroon
– Mr. Guy Zilberstein, Strategic Advisor to the Presidency of the African Union
– Mr. Mohammed Benhamou, President, Centre Marocain des Études Stratégiques, Morocco
– Mr. Jean-Baptiste Natama, Head of Staff, Presidency of the African Union
– Mr. Richard Dowden, Director, Royal African Society, United Kingdom
Find more information here.