25 November 2013, 6 months before the next European elections, Notre Europe – Jacques Delors Institute and the European Mouvement launched the first debate of their cycle “Droit d’inventaire – Droit d’inventer”, in Albi in the euro-constituency South-West, on the themes globalisation and unemployement.
At the end of the debate citizens expressed their views on the topics of the debate in front of our camera. Three major issues were pointed out:
- European elections.
On this occasion, citizens were able to share their questions and opinions with :
- Anne LAPPEROUZE, president of the Mouvement Européen – France – Tarn,
- Yves BERTONCINI, director of Notre Europe – Institut Jacques Delors,
- Daniel ECLACHE, company director and chair of MEDEF – Tarn,
- Jean-Louis HORMIERE, the president of Chambre de commerce et des métiers du Tarn (Chamber of trade and skills),
- Antoine JANKOWSKI, the honorary Polish consul in Toulouse.
To read the synthesis’ debate, click here
To listen to the podcast of the debate (in French), click here.
To see the pictures, click here.