Lausanne, 26 November 2015 – European construction: what goals for what future?
The Jean Monnet Foundation, in partnership with the Jacques Delors Institute, organises a debate about the goals and future of the European construction, in which Pascal Lamy, our President Emeritus, participates, on the 26 November 2015, in Lausanne, together with:
- Pat Cox, President of the Jean Monnet Foundation for Europe and former President of the European parliament and International European movement
- Etienne Davignon, former Vice-president of the European commission and State minister
- Nicola Forster, President of the Foraus think tank, external policy forum
- Enrico Letta, Dean of the Paris school of international affairs (Sciences Po Paris), and former President of the Italian Council of ministers
- Chantal Tauxe, Deputy redactor in chief, LHebdo
Liminary interventions are followed by a debate between the participants, and then with the public.
In order to register, please follow the indications on the website: jean-monnet.ch