Reaping Migrations Local Dividends.
Our president, Antonio Vitorino, will be the chair of Session III. Meeting Regional Human Capital Needs at the Eleventh plenary meeting of the Transatlantic Council on Migration in the cities and regions: Reaping Migrations Local Dividends on Thursday 14 November. The conference will take place at London’s living room, City Hall, The Queen’s Walk.
Will also participate:
– Demetrios Papademetriou, President, MPI; Convener, Transatlantic Council on Migration
– Mark Kleinman, Director of Economic and Business Policy, Greater London Authority
– Austin Fragomen, Partner and Chairman of the Executive Committee, Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen and Loewy, LLP
– Amanda Coyle, Director for Health and Communities, Greater London Authority
– Trevor Phillips, Former Chair, UK Equality and Human Rights Commission
– Stefano Manservisi, Director General for Home Affairs, European Commission
– Charles Clarke, Former Home Secretary, United Kingdom
– Anna Terrón i Cusí, Special Advisor on Migration and Mobility to EU Home Affairs Commissioner Cecilia Malmström.
For more information please see the programme.