The Maison de l’Europe de Paris and Notre Europe – Jacques Delors Institute organise a conference on the 20 years on the Single market from 16h to 19h45 at the Maison de l’Europe of Paris on the 11 of December 2013.
Will participate :
BERTONCINI, Director of Notre Europe Jacques Delors Institute
– Sofia FERNANDES, Senior researcher on economic and social affairs, Notre Europe- Jacques Delors Institute
– Chantal GUITTET,
Member of the Commission of Foreign affairs of the Assemblée nationale, co-author of the information report about the posting of workers directive*
– Pierre LEPETIT, Inspector-General of Finances, Vice President of Notre Europe- Jacques Delors Institute
– Jozef NIEMIEC, Deputy Secretary General to the European Trade Union Confederation
– André-Luc MOLINIER, Directorate Europe, MEDEF
– Ricardo PERISSICH, Former director general Industry
at the European Commission and former director of Public and economic
affairs of Telecom Italia
– Esther SCHMIDT, assistant of the Director General Internal Market and Services of the European Commission
* to be confirmed
The Delegate Minister to the Foreign Affairs Minister in charge of European affairs, Thierry Repentin, will give a conclusion to this conference.
For more information, please see the programme.