Europe: les prochaines étapes
28/05 | 09h30-18h30
A linvitation du Berggruen Institute on Governance, du Master of Public Affairs et du Master Affaires européennes de Sciences Po
Conférence exceptionnelle en présence notamment de :
- François Hollande, President of the Republic of France
- Mariano Rajoy, the 9th President of Government of Spain
- Mario Monti, the 54th Prime Minister of Italy
- Jacques Delors, 8th President of the European Commission
- John Elkann, President of FIAT Inc.
- François Fillon, former Prime Minister of France
- Felipe Gonzalez, 6th President Government of Spain
- Sylvie Goulard, Member of the European Parliament for the west region of France
- Werner Hoyer, President of the European Investment Bank
- Pascal Lamy, the director general of the World Trade Organization
- Maurice Lévy, President and Chief executive Officer of Publicis, Inc.
- Ursula von der Leyen, the Federal Minister of Labour and Social Affairs of Germany
- Peter Löscher, President and Chief Executive Officer Siemens, Inc.
- Pierre Moscovici, the Minister of Finance of France
- Michel Sapin, the Federal Minister of Labour, Employment and Social Affaires of France
- Wolfgang Schäuble, the Federal Minister of Finance of Germany
- Martin Schulz, the President of the European Parliament
Amphithéâtre Emile Boutmy, 27 rue Saint-Guillaume – 75007 Paris
Inscription obligatoire sur le site de Sciences Po