Prague, 30 April 2019 – A Long Term Strategy for Europe’s transition to a climate-neutral economy – what role for nuclear?
This intevervention will take place during the European Nuclear Energy Forum, organised on the 29th-30th of April 2019, during which Andrej Babiš, Prime Minister of the Czech Republic, Peter Pellegrini, Prime Minister of the Slovak Republic and Anton Anton, Minister of Energy of Romania, will also intervene.
Thomas Pellerin-Carlin will participate in a panel entitled “2050 Long-term strategy” along with :
- Gerassimos Thomas, Deputy Director General – Energy, European Commission
- Thorsten Herdan, Director-General, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Energy, Germany
- Markku Markkula, First Vice-President, European Committee of the Regions
- Pierre Jean Coulon, President of TEN section, European Economic and Social Committee
- Yves Desbazeille, Director General, FORATOM
- Kristian Ruby, Secretary General, EURELECTRIC
For more information on this conference and topics covered, you can consult the program enclosed or as well as Jacques Delors Institute and Jacques Delors Energy Center’s publications, notably :
- Report “Making the Energy transition a European Success” (Jacques Delors, Enrico Letta, Thomas Pellerin-Carlin, Sofia Fernandes, Eulalia Rubio, Jean-Arnold Vinois – 21/06/2017)