Brussels, 31 March 2015 – The priorities of the Committee on budgets for the current legislature
Our director Yves Bertoncini is the moderator of the seminar on the priorities/work programme of the Committee on budgets for the current legislature organised at the European Parliament in Brussels on Tuesday, March 31, 2015.
Our director Yves Bertoncini is the moderator of the seminar on the priorities/work programme of the Committee on budgets for the current legislature organised at the European Parliament in Brussels on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 from 9 am to 18.15 pm.
Introduced by Jean Arthuis, Chairman of the Committee on budgets, this seminar include four sessions :
I – Expenditure management : How to optimise the use of resources for growth and jobs?
- II – Impact of current EU budget instruments on investment (EIB, financial instruments, Public-Private Partnerships)
- III – The next MFF: Prospects for the revenue and expenditure side of the EU budget
- IV – How to improve interinstitutional cooperation and engage EU institutions, national parliaments and other stakeholders in the debates on the EU budget.
Guest speakers are :
– Mario Marcel(Senior Director Governance Global Practice at the World Bank Group)
– Philippe Maystadt (President of the Centre International de Formation Europeenne(CIFE), former President of the EIB)
– Dominique de Crayencour, (Secretary-General of the European Long-Term Investors association (ELTI))
– Gabriele Cipriani (Principle Adviser, European Court of Auditors)
– Peter Wostner (expert working at the Government Office for Development and European Cohesion Policy, Slovenia)
– Giacomo Benedetto (Senior Lecturer in Politics, Department of Politics and International Relations, European Studies Centre, Royal Holloway University of London)
For more information, see the programme.