Brussels, 4 december 2013 – How to consult the European citizens?
Our director, Yves Bertoncini, intervenes at the follow-up meeting of the “European Forum for New Ideas” organised in Brussels on the 4 December 2013 under the aegis of the European Economic and Social Committee.
Our director, Yves Bertoncini, intervenes at the follow-up meeting of the “European Forum for New Ideas” organised in Brussels on the 4 December 2013 at the European Economic and Social Committee from 14h30 to 17h in Brussels.
Two questions will be dealt with: What to consult the citizens on? Which
methodologies and tools to use to carry out the consultation?.
The other participants of this meeting are:
– Andrzej Adamczyk, Member of the EESC (Group II)
– Anne-Marie Sigmund, Member of the EESC (Group III)
– Antoine Bevort, Professor of Sociology, President of the Scientific Council, CNAM
– Cristian Pirvulescu, Member of the EESC, Rapporteur on “Plan d’action pour l’Europe”
– Francisco González de Lena, Director of the President’s cabinet, Social and Economic Committee of Spain
– Franco Accordino, chief of the Task Force Digital Futures, European Commission
– Gontran Lejeune, President, CJDI- Centre des Jeunes Dirigeants d’entreprise International
– Guillaume Lacroix, co-founder of Poutsch, start-up of micro-sondage
– Isabelle Bénoliel, President of the Association Jean Monnet
– Joachim Ott, Chief deputy of the unity “European citizenship” of the European Commission
– Kristina Reinsalu, Director of the local government programme at E-Governance Academy
– Mario Paulo Tenreiro, Unity chief “General institutional affairs” of the European Commission Secretariat
– Mihai Manoliu, Member of the EESC (Group I)
– Nathalie Stockwell, European Commission (DG JUST)
– Philippe Cayla, President of Euronews Development, European Citizen Initiative Let Me Vote
– Pierre Lemoine, Editorial director of Europolitics
– Thibaut Dernoncourt, Chief of Cabinet of the President Delevoye,Economic, Social and Environmental Council
– Tony Venables, Director of ECAS
For more information please see the programme.