Towards a Euro Union
We publish the French version of an Op.Ed on the eurozone crisis co-signed by 11 German experts worried about the wait-and see policy of their country and calling for ambitious changes at the economic, social and political levels.
co-signed by 11 German experts gathered into the Glienicker Group, who are worried about the wait-and see policy of
their country and calling for ambitious changes at the economic, social
and political levels.
These 11 economists, jurists and political scientists are :
– Armin von Bogdandy, Director, Max Planck Institut on public and comparative international law;
– Christian Calliess, Professor of public law and European law, Frei Universität Berlin ;
– Henrik Enderlein, professor at the Hertie School of Governance and associate research fellow at Notre Europe – Jacques Delors Institute;
– Marcel Fratzscher, President, Deutsches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (DIW), Professor at the Humboldt-Universität Berlin;
– Clemens Fuest, President of the Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung (ZEW), Professor at the Mannheim Universtät;
– Franz C. Mayer, Professor of public law and European law at the Bielefeld Universität;
– Maximilian Steinbeis, Founder of the law blog Verfassungsblog“;
– Constanze Stelzenmüller, Senior Transatlantic Fellow, German Marshall Fund of the United States, Berlin;
– Daniela Schwarzer, director of the European integration department of the SWP and member of our board of directors;
– Jakob von Weizsäcker, Director general of the economic affairs department at the Ministry of economic affairs of Thuringe;
– Guntram Wolff, Director of Bruegel, Brussels.