Strasbourg, 01-02 June 2018 – Académie Notre Europe: European Youth Event
For its second session beyond its walls, the Strasbourg cursus has never deserved its name more than with its members participating to the European Youth Event that take place in Strasbourg on the 1st and 2nd June. An event that gathers some 8000 youth from all over Europe to participate in workshops, debates and conferences organised in the European Parliament.
The EYE 2018 takes place on 1-2 June 2018 in the European Parliament’s seat in Strasbourg. It is a unique opportunity for young Europeans to make their voices heard. The members of the Strasbourg cursus participate in it.
During the event, they will:
- Come up with ideas for the future of Europe
- Discuss with European decision makers
- Join more than 8,000 young people from all over Europe
Follow-up to the event:
- July 2018: a report featuring the most concrete ideas discussed during the event will be distributed to all Members of the European Parliament (MEPs).
- Autumn 2018: some participants will present the most developed ideas from the report to a number of parliamentary committees and get feedback from MEPs.